Wednesday, May 21, 2008

2 Peas Wednesday Blogger Challenge - Creativity

Feel free to join us

Challenge~
Why is creativity important?

Creativity means so very many different things to everyone. For me creativity is a means of expressing what is inside of me. It allows me to share my emotions with other people. Whether it is a scrapbook page, a tole painting, or a photograph, the act of creating for me is a way for me to often deal with the emotions or thoughts going on inside of me. Sometimes my panic disorder is really bad and the act of creating for me will help to reduce my anxiety, a form of release that helps me to sort out what's going on that is making me anxious. It allows me to share parts of myself that I would never normally share with others. Creating allows me to be that just ME. I don't think I could not create - it's just in me to create whatever I can whenever I can. I breathe creativity into my life, just as I breathe in air.

1 comment:

mborrero said...

i hear yeah with anxiety and know sometimes the breathing is a step well needed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...