Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2 Peas Wednesday Blogger Challenge - A Trip To The Art Museum

feel free to join us if you blog Challenge~ A trip to the Art Museum makes me feel... so absolutely amazing. I feel as if I am in another world ... as if there exists no time ... as if there is no one else there but me. It's a wonderful feeling, a wonderful sense of peace and contentment. My mind becomes so full of ideas and color combinations that I am instantly inspired to create. I love taking my time, wandering around looking at the artists use of color, or technique, or texture. I am inspired both in their creativity and in the emotion that must have been involved in the creating process. When I am looking at the works of others I am compelled to certain pieces. I will often study these pieces for so long trying to focus in on what I am getting out of the piece, and trying to figure out why I was drawn to that certain piece. Art is sometimes a mystery to me ... but it's a mystery that I don't want solved. I want to continue being surprised and moved by art. I want to continue living and breathing art into my life so that I can be amazed and inspired daily.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

This is something I don't do often enough, but always enjoy when I do!

Heather said...

Okay your museum sounds way more inspiring than the one I got to! Maybe I need to go to a different one to change things up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...