Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thoughts for today...

As I am sitting here this morning I have so much going through my head. Today is a snow day and right now the girls are cuddling with each other on the couch. It is the most heartwarming sight to see. The two of them acting like best friends and sisters all cuddles, hugs and kisses with each other. Right now in my life I am feeling like the luckiest woman in the world. I have the most amazing little girls and I am so honored to be able to live my life watching them grow. I have the love of an incredible man who love those girls like he loves his own children. We have a warm, safe house, plenty of food, clothes and between the four of us all the love in the world. I AM SO LUCKY!

1 comment:

toners said...

Awesome post. I love snow days too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...