Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2 Peas Wednesday Blogger Challenge

Come join us with the challenge if you blog

Today's Challenge~
Where do you see yourself one year from today?

Wow - that's a hard one. I guess I can only think about where I'd like to be a year from now. I would like to see myself really happy - having created an amazing home life with Rob and my girls. I am unemployed right now so I would really hope that a year from now I will be working and helping to support my family. A year from now I would like to see my home filled with love, with laughter and with everything that makes a family bond together. I would like to think that within a year I will grow and mature and be a more confident woman. I am really happy right now in my life and am so looking forwards to seeing what the next year will bring.


1 comment:

Lida said...

Hope all your plans come true!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...