Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2 Peas Tuesday Blogger Challenge

Feel free to join us if you blog.

Challenge~
Your biggest lesson in life came from...

Wow today this is a real awesome challenge. The biggest lessons I have learned in life have come since becoming a mom. Becoming a mom has taught me so many lessons. Some lessons I am still learning today. Being a mom has taught me about unconditional love, about respect, about love, about not being selfish and about seizing the moments we have. You know, becoming a mom changed everything about my life - it changed everything for the better. All I want in this world is to be a good mom, to watch my girls grow into beautiful independent women. To teach them some of the lessons I have learned as I have grown up. To share all of myself with them. Being a mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me - I am the luckiest woman in the world.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...