Friday, February 15, 2008

An Open Letter To The Man I Love



Dear Rob;
Honey, I just wanted to let you know how much it meant to me to spend all of Valentine's Day together just the two of us. You know, Valentines Day is supposed to be for celebrating the love in your life. Well, I think I am the luckiest girl in the world to be loved by someone as amazing as you. I want to be able to celebrate that everyday, not just on Valentines. I think the love that we have and the relationship that we are developing together is absolutely amazing - it is not something that everyone has and that makes us so lucky. You know, I had never thought it was possible to love someone as much as I do you. I am totally loving where our life and where our relationship is going. I only see it growing stronger and more solid everyday. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life loving you, and being able to share my life with you.
Love Sandy

3 comments:

Angela2932 said...

Deb, I love the self-portrait and the loving expression on your face!

Angela2932 said...

Sorry. . . I meant "Sandy."!

Bonita Rose said...

Sandy... such a meaningful post... I am so happy for you.. finding true happiness with another person on this earth is a treasured thing indeed... so happy for you.. hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...