Monday, February 11, 2008

2 Peas Monday Blogger Challenge
























Please join us if you blog

Challenge~
A time I want to experience again...
When I read this challenge I didn't even think twice. The time I instantly thought of experiencing again was Rob & my first date. Everything about our time together that day was magical. Every minute was filled with sheer happiness. I could not stop smiling the hugest smile all day. My checks actually hurt from smiling so much. We drove up to the farm which was beautiful. I took my camera of coarse because I knew the fall photos would be incredible. We talked non-stop, we walked, we went on the four wheeler, we went for a drive, we got totally lost. You know...I don't think it would have really mattered what we had done together that day and it would have still been perfect. I knew that day that I was in love with Rob and that I wanted to spend my life loving him. Like I said pure magic.

5 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

such a beautiful post.

Benita said...

What a sweet & special story!

Linda said...

Beautiful memory

Unknown said...

So sweet.... Tfs!

toners said...

Awesome post! Thanks for sharing that story with us :) Love the photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...