Tuesday, September 04, 2007

2 Peas Sunday Blogger Challenge - Family History

Feel free to join us if you blog


Today's Challenge~
Do you ever sit back and wonder what history from your family is not passed on? If you are what are you trying to change to make sure that doesn't happen with your family?
I think as a mom, I am trying to teach my kids the importance of family traditions. I am trying to create traditions with my girls that they can pass on to their kids and their families. Things like going to the same pumpkin patch each year, always going to the nutcracker ballet and disney on ice. I am trying to teach them that it is important that we as a family have things to look forwards to always doing together. I am trying to teach them the importance that traditions have in a family's life.I am trying to teach them to have fun and to have things to look forwards to. As they grow I hope they appreciate the things I am trying to teach them, and I hope that a lot of what I do teach is passed on to future generations.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...