Saturday, November 13, 2010

Currents

Was reading one of my favorite blogs the Linar studio this morning and came upon this wonderful post called currents. The idea originated from life love paper . Seems like such a wonderful way to share and record those things that are going on in our lives this very moment. Thought I'd try it out as well. So, here goes.

listening: to the quietness in the house as everyone else is sleeping
eating: nothing don't usually eat till about 10
drinking: water
wearing: sweat pants and a t-shirt
feeling: relaxed
weather: the sun is just rising -4 degrees outside
wanting: warmth ... been cold all morning
needing: to get some things on my To Do list accomplished today
thinking: about friendships and how I have met some amazing friends
enjoying: some quiet time to catch up on my favorite blogs
wondering: what I'll do today ... hoping to get lots done

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...