Tuesday, February 03, 2009

What's in my head this morning...

I am feeling very stressed today. Like I can't do anything right and like I'm trying to keep my head above the water stuck in a current in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight. I keep thinking that as I get older things will get easier, that I'll be able to manage things so much better. Feels like the older I get the more out of control everything around me gets. I have so much I need to gain control of, so much I need to figure out and sort out. Don't know where to start or how to follow through with anything. Feels like I am so weak. Why can't I be the woman I want and achieve the things I want? Why can't I be stronger? I have turned into someone I never wanted to be - someone I am not proud of, but how do I change? Where do I begin? My girls deserve so much more. I need to get it together. For them. I need to give them so much more. They deserve so much more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra,
Sometimes when I feel the way you do, it helps me to remember who I am in Christ. I've definitely been there many many times before and when I can't seem to pick myself up, I must ask for His mercy and grace. I'm sending you something via FB. Go over it and hopefully you'll find some comfort. Hugs

Lida said...

Sending you a hug and thinking of you, that you feel better and realize you are very important and remember tomorrow will be a new day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...