Friday, February 13, 2009

2 Peas Friday Blogger Challenge

Today's challenge question: What is one thing you feel you do best in this hobby?

When I think about scrapbooking there are so many different things I think of.
I think of the feelings I have inside when I create.
I think of my excitement at being able to document my girls lives.
I think of my abilities to really share myself on the pages I create all about me.
I think of the inspiration I get from color.
I think of the excitement the girls get looking at pages about themselves.
I think of my love for journaling.
I think of the fun I've had learning how to digital scrapbook.
I think of my love of Photoshop.
I think of my love of taking pictures.
I think of the fun I have completing scrapbooking challenges from my favorite blogs.

The think I think I do best in this hobby is that I really share myself on my pages.
I love to journal.
I journal straight from the heart.
I journal what's really on my mind.
I journal about the good and the bad.
I journal so that my girls will remember the stories behind the photographs.
I journal so people who see my pages can know the real me.

2 comments:

KarenSue said...

wonderful thoughts, I'm not much of a 'journaler' but working on it!

Bonita Rose said...

I am with u... I"m a real journaler too! hugs bonnierose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...