Sunday, January 28, 2007

2 Peas Sunday Blogger Challenge - Obstacles

Join us today/Sunday if you blog. Challenge: What are the largest obstacles preventing you from realizing your dreams?? Blog about it. When I sit and really think about this topic it really hits home to me that the largest obstacle in preventing me from realizing all my dreams is me. That sucks in a way to finally realize that, but it is good in a way to know as well. The greatest thing stopping me is myself, fear of the unknown, or just fear at what will come, that I won't succeed. I need to learn to trust. To trust that God will guide me to where I need to be, to bring me to the path that He has set out for me. I also need to trust in myself, that I have what I need inside. That I know what is right and that I will know when I am on the path that has been chosen for me. Sometimes I need to let those fears inside me push me forwards instead of keeping me where I am. I need to just always remember to put God first and pray that He will bring me to the place that all my dreams will come true.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...