Sunday, January 28, 2007

1 YEAR CLEAN!!!!!!!

Today is the 1 year anniversary of my being clean from drug use. It has been truly amazing and I am so proud of all that has happened in the past year. I know that this past year and how far I have come is only because of what God has done in my life. Last year at this point, I was at my absolute bottom, I had lost everything that mattered to me and my life felt empty and worthless. God changed all that. He knew me and He knew what was in my heart. He brought me to a place where I could do nothing but fall down on my knees and ask for Him to guide me, to show me what to do, to show me who I am. He answered, and He answered in a HUGE way. He brought me to an amazing recovery group at my church called Celebrate Recovery. It was there that I learned of His true desires and love for me. It was there I learned that I am a special, loved, amazing woman. Without the strength I get from God , from praying and worshiping I would not be where I am today stating that I am clean. He has made over my heart, and has led me to a place where I have been able to make over my life. He has brought me wisdom, love and understanding. I know that God wants this for everyone and I just pray that those who need this love and guidance from Him will seek Him out and invite Him into their hearts. God loves everyone the same way He loves me, He desires for all of us to have an intimate relationship with Him. He desires to show us all the love He has for us, to show us all how special we are to Him, and to show us His understanding and forgiveness. All we need to do is open up our hearts and let Him in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

COngratulations!!!

That is huge, I am so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

With my most heartfelt congratulations! Take it one day at a time...

With My Very Best Regards....^

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Totally awesome.....congratulations. So very proud of you. Keep it up & know we are all here for you if/when you need us.

Debbi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I have great admiration for anyone who can go through what your have. You are truely a remarkable woman and I'm a fan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...