Sunday, January 21, 2007

2 Peas Sunday Blogger Challenge - Scrapbooking

Please join us if you blog Challenge~ Blog about what got you started in scrabooking and what keeps you in this wonderful hobby. When I first learned about scrapbooking was when I was pregnant with my first daughter back in 1999. I was so sick during my pregnancy that I was on the couch most days reading or watching tv. I fell in love with this show called Aileen's Creative Living. It showcased all kinds of craft projects and scrapbooking was one of them. I fell in love with it instantly. I have almost no pictures of me as a baby or small child so the idea of creating something that my baby could some day look at intrigued me. I then looked scrapbooking up on the Internet, learned everything I could, bout a couple how-to books and magazines and the rest is as they say...HISTORY!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...