Sunday, January 21, 2007

2 Peas Saturday Blogger Challenge - High School Friends

Please join us if you blog Challenge~ Do you still keep in contact with friends you hung out with in High school? Blog about something that you enjoy about them.. Looking back at some of the amazing friend I had in high school it is very sad to say that I am not still friends with many of them. I got married so young that when all my friends were off at University or College I was married and working and going to school so unfortunately we have all drifted apart. I can say though that by having this blog I was able to get re-connected with my absolute best childhood friend of all time. His name is John and we met on the first day of kindergarten. We were in school together through till high school graduation and then never saw each other again. Someone emailed him a link to my blog and he posted a comment. We have talked a couple times since and it has been amazing finding out how his life has turned out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome... When I found your page (accidently I may add...) I knew that you and JJ were good friends and I thought that he would like to know that I had found your blog. So I sent him the link... It was just a small gesture that I hoped would bring a happy re-union between two life long friends.

With My Very Best Regards...

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that if you are looking for some names and contacts go to this link.... I found a few people we went to school with there although I am not listed there. Hope this helps.
http://books.dreambook.com/sfdci/alumni.html


With My Very Best Regards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...