Monday, November 13, 2006

Suffering From Blogging Withdrawl

AAAAAHHHHHH.... I am totally suffering from blogging withdrawal lately. i think about blogging every day and often think of my post in my head, but then the little bit I am home I am either too busy or too tired to actually write it. Things have been insane here the last few weeks. I have started both my new jobs and am working crazy hours, usually between 40 - 65 hours per week, doing shifts. I have had my kids more than usual because their dad has had back surgery, and my new boyfriend seems to take up the remaining bit of time. Some days I feel like a big bouncy ball going from one thing to another without taking time to relax. Hopefully it will slow down a bit in the future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...