Friday, August 05, 2011

Neglected my blog this week ...

I've really managed to neglect this little blog this week. It has been so crazy busy I feel like I've barely been home. The girls and I had a great week though, full of fun adventures. Here's all the great stuff we managed to do:





Friday - World of Outlaws and tailgating at Brockville Speedway




















Saturday - Lombardy Fair



















Sunday - a day at the lake with mom




















Monday - a trip to Ottawa to Chapters and East Side Marios


Tuesday - I had a photoshoot in Ottawa


Wednesday - the races at Capital City Speedway where Amber won a trip in the pace car and mommy left her camera at home :(


Thursday - afternoon at the lake and Movies Under The Stars for the Wizard Of Oz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...