Monday, June 20, 2011

{weekly intention}



Visit ABCcreativity to find out more about weekly intentions and see the wonderful meditation about setting intentions.

According to Andrea 'Setting an intention is taking time to pave the way to success, joy and dreams come true to find you throughout the week. This is not about setting goals or creating to-do lists and working your tail off to achieve them. This is about taking some time to be quiet and still and ask 'What do I need this week?' and setting an intention from there to align yourself with that.'

My intention this week is to allow my self to experience grief as it comes, but to also allow myself to experience joy as it comes. I plan to be mindful of what I am feeling and mindful of what is going on around me.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...