I am moving July 1st and am so excited. The past 8 months I have been living at a friend's house and have almost all things I own packed and in storage and have been sleeping on the couch.
Here's 13 Reasons I Am Excited About Moving.
1. I get a bedroom - which means a real bed to sleep in
2. I finally get a room to myself to go to when I need to relax
3. I get to unpack my rooster collection - I know they are just roosters but I have missed them all the same
4. My bedroom is in the loft which means I can turn half of it into a creating space - I can't wait to unpack all my craft supplies - I can finally start art journaling and tole painting again
5. The kids each get their own bedroom - no sharing and getting on each other's nerves
6. There are two flights of stairs - maybe I can tone up a bit
7. It's right beside the kids school, they can go there to play anytime they want
8. I have some new furniture (well new to me) and I can't wait to see how it all fits
9. It's not as big as where I have been staying so I should be able to keep it clean (**should**)
10. It's got a bigger kitchen than my last apartment so I'll hopefully start enjoying cooking again
11. It's right across the street from the mall and grocery store which means i have more reason to walk
12. It's withing walking distance for the girls to visit their dad
13. I finally get to put up all my photos and tole painting - I have missed looking at these familiar pieces.