Thursday, November 13, 2008

Teaching my girls photoshop

The last few days thew girls and I have sat down to play in photoshop. The kids wanted to make their own birthday party invitations this year and they were so excited when I told them we could do them on the computer. I honestly thought that photoshop would be way too advanced for them, but oh my did they ever pick it up quickly.
Here's the invitation Emily made with help from Mommy:
And this is the invitation Amber made almost all by herself.

Emily liked making her invitation so much she wanted to make a page to put into an album of her favorite star from tv. She did this one almost completely alone.

Boy, these two sure do surprise me sometimes with what they can do. It was so very much fun sharing this love of mine with them. It's so neat seeing them create.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...