Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2 Peas Wednesday Blogger Challenge


Challenge for today~
Is writing a form of self therapy?
Can be on your blog or a journal

For me writing is definitely a form or self therapy, sometimes even a form of healing. I am able to express myself the truest when I write. What I write comes from the heart, often putting down what's in my heart onto paper helps me to sort things out or see situations in a new way. I blog and I journal for me two wonderful ways to share pieces of what's in me. Whether I share something on my blog or in my journal often depends on the topic and how private it is to me. Writing is so freeing - it allows me to really be myself. Sometimes I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't able to write down what's going on for me. Sometimes it's a deep driven need inside me to get it all out. Writing is the best way I know how.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...