Friday, September 05, 2008

I've Been missing In Action

Well folks, after a month of no Internet I am back. With lots to share. This past month has been so busy for us here. We went on a trip to Toronto to Canada's Wonderland & the Zoo. It was so fun - awesome actually - watch for posts coming soon with photos of the trip. Also, with no Internet I had lots of time to create. I actually accomplished 30 digital layouts. These will be coming as well. I started a new job a few weeks ago working overnights at Walmart. I've had a rough start to it and am having a very hard time adjusting to nights and to not being here for the girls. My life seems to be in chaos right now but hopefully with back to school a routine will develop and things will settle down. Hopefully.

2 comments:

jillconyers said...

Welcome back to blogging :) Can't wait to see the photos.

Noelia said...

Welcome back to blogland. Hopefully things will get better for you once the girls are at school.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...