Monday, September 22, 2008

Color Combo Challenge

I have been feeling like completing some challenges lately over at Two Peas in a Bucket . It is seriously my favorite scrapbooking website that I have ever come across. It has almost everything I want all in one spot. I was editing my profile there yesterday and was surprised to see that I have been a member of Two Peas since 2002.
Anyways, yesterday I came across this challenge Color Combo Challenge #89 and their blog!! Too cool!So here's the colors for challenge #89 - The colors are aqua, butterscotch, baby blue and fever pink.

And here's my take on these colors:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the page, great take on the colors! Don't forget to add to the blog so I can put it in the Reader's Gallery.

:)

Belinda Venables said...

This looks fabulous - I love the strong colour tones!

Thanks for playing...xx

Sarah Coggins said...

So cool! I love how fun & vibrant this LO is. I tried these colors on Sunday w/ a quick card. tfs! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...