Sunday, June 24, 2007

Time Flies


In doing the 2 Peas Blog challenge today, and in writing about Emily's Graduation the other day I have been thinking so much about time this past weekend. I can't believe how sometimes time seems to just fly by. I remember holding Amber and Emily as newborn babies and thinking that they would be my little babies forever. Now here they are completing Kindergarten and Grade 2. When I look at them now there is no more baby look to them, they look like little girls now. They are looking and definitely acting so grown up. Almost daily now one of them says something that hits me that they are no longer babies. I just can;t believe how fast these past 7 years have flown, seems like yesterday when they were born. I don't know how ready I am to have 2 very grown up mature little girls. It almost frightens me a little bit that I might not be able to handle what is to come next. What if I don't teach them the things they will need to become strong, independent girls with values and morals. What if I miss something? I guess all I can hope for is that as this time seems to fly by that God gives me what I need to teach them what's right, that He prepares me to handle what may come. In the mean time... I'm gonna be running after that time to see if I can slow it down, just a little bit.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

As a Christian, mother of two myself, I can totally relate to your feelings! I pray every day that I listen and hear God's guidance concerning my children!!! What a big job I have been given! If you catch that clock, let me know!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...