Monday, June 11, 2007

Join us today/ Monday if you blog.

Challenge:

If you could write a letter to your younger self, knowing what you've learned in life already, what would that letter say?

Blog about it.

Here is the letter I would write to my younger self:

Dear Sandy,

As I have grown there is so much I would have liked to know when I was younger - things that have made a huge impact on my life that I would like to share with you.Firstly, know how strong and powerful you are. Everything you have to succeed and achieve what you want for your life is already inside of you - reach down inside and grab hold of that. It is there and the power is yours!! Secondly, don't focus on what others think of you. You are an amazing woman! What truly matters is what you think of yourself and of your actions - always BE YOURSELF!! And lastly, know how important your family and friends are to you - embrace that instead of pushing those you love away. They will be there to support you if you let them.

Love Me at 30.

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

that is a wonderful letter.. u need to sb that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...