Sunday, June 24, 2007

2 Peas Sunday Blogger Challenge - Life Changing Moments

Join us today/Sunday if you blog.

What one life moment changed your life forever?
Blog about it.
Happy or sad.
Good or bad.

I think the moment that changed my life the absolute most was the births of my girls. When my first daughter was born and I held her for the very first time everything about me and everything about my life changed in the first second she was in my arms. I had never knows that I could have such an instant love for someone. An instant need to protect, shelter, nurture and love. I instantly went from my world being about me to my world being about this little girl in my arms. When my second daughter was born I felt all the same feelings all over agin. I had been nervous that there might not be enough love inside of me to take care of two girls equally, but when I held her I knew that I had more than enough love inside for both. Having my girls has made my life so much better than I had ever imagined it could be. I am the luckiest mom in the world and I thank God everyday for giving me my two beautiful girls and for changing my life in the most amazing way possible.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...