Saturday, May 05, 2007

2 Peas Saturday Blogger Challenge - NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY


Today is National Scrapbooking Day!
Yahooooo!!!!
I love National Scrapbooking Day - it is kinda exciting that there
is an actual day dedicated to my absoluter favorite hobby. For the past few years I have booked off work for NSD, but unfortunately this year I have to work. I have been off sick pretty much all week, so I can't afford to take another day off. Instead I'll be lurking online all day finding NSD digital scrapbooking freebies. My favorite thing to do lately is to find digital freebies and organize them. I hate cleaning, and organizing my house, but ... I LOVE organizing free digital supplies. I think I have a new addiction - digital scrapbooking!!

2 comments:

jillconyers said...

Good luck on finding the freebies! Your next bloggin' will be a list of where we can find them...right?!

Have a great day!

toners said...

Good luck with your hunt :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...