Monday, December 17, 2007

The Snow Is Amazing!!!

It snowed all day yesterday and all last night. The amount of snowfall is incredible. Here in Smiths Falls we got 37 cm of snow!! It is insane. My car has not been working for a couple of weeks now (it has a dead battery.) When we moved here two weeks ago we parked the car on the side of the laneway and it has not moved since. Now, it looks like the car I found in this picture. You can hardly even tell it's there except for the faint car shaped outline in that particular snowbank. It is crazy!!! I just spent a half an hour shoveling about half of the laneway - man I am out of shape!! I did not realize how out of shape I am - I am going to have to do something about that for sure. I just have to think of some form of exercise that does not involve going out in the cold.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...