Monday, December 17, 2007

Getting Ready For Christmas

feel free to join us if you blog

Challenge for today is:
What is one thing you look forward to during these last few days before Christmas?

There are so many things I love about Christmas time and holiday preparations. One of my favorite things to do getting ready for Christmas is to have an evening where I put on Christmas music or a Christmas movie and then I sit on the floor with a drink and wrap all my Christmas presents. It is always so fun and so relaxing - I always end of feeling totally in the Christmas spirit when I am done and there are beautifully wrapped present under my tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Music, drinks, and wrapping presents... that sounds like lots of fun! I can never wait for one day to wrap all of mine, though - I always have to wrap them as soon as I can because I hate how bare the tree looks without presents underneath it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...