Sunday, December 24, 2006

NOVEMBER & DECEMBER UPDATE

Man, it has felt like it has been forever since I had a chance to get on my computer and blog. This past month has just flown by with working 65 hour weeks. I am absolutely loving my job though and have not minded the extra hours. I have never before loved a job so much.
There has been so much happen with our family in the past month or so so here's my very quick update.
Emily's Birthday Party
Emily had her birthday party at her gymnastics club. Our friend Cisco the clown came and made balloons for the girls. It was awesome. Emily's favorite coach was the one who did the party. She had so much fun!!
The Nutcracker Ballet
My mom and I took the girls to see the Nutcracker Ballet at the National Arts Centre in Ottawa. This is Amber's third year that she has gone and Emily's first year. We went into the city and had supper and then saw the ballet. The girls loved it and were in awe and I love watching their delight.

Amber's Birthday Party
Amber decide that she wanted to have a Canadian Idol themed birthday party this year. It was cool. She even made her own invitations. The girls had a lot of fun - believe me I have never in my life seen girls tear apart a pinata so viciously. It was hilarious!

School Christmas Concert
The girls had their annual Christmas concert this past week. It was beautiful. Amber was asked to be in the choir again this year and did an awesome job. She did not seem as timid singing as last year. Emily's class "I'm the Happiest Christmas Tree", "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", and "He Came Down the Chimney." Amber's class dressed like little elves and sang "Time to Pack the Sleigh". They both had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...