Tuesday, June 06, 2006

2 Peas Blogger Challenge

Join us today/Tuesday if you blog. Challenge: If you could relive your life, and change only one thing, what would it be? Share your thoughts.

Wow - this is a tough one - it's hard to know what I would change as I think all the experiences I have had to this point have shaped me into the woman I am today. I guess if I had to pick one thing though, it would be that I would have worked harder at saving my marriage. I grew up wanting a family so badly and wanting kids who had a mom and a dad together. They still have a mom and a dad who love them very much, but I think I would have tried a lot harder to see if our marriage could have worked so that we could all still be a family and the girls could have their parents together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...