Friday, July 02, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins




1. When it's quiet and I am home alone I end up getting anxious and have to turn on music or TV, when it's quiet and the kids are home I have to go check and see what they are into.
2. Our family reunion is in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is so full of love and respect for my beautiful girls.
4. I love celebrating Canada Day in July.
5. In the town where I was born I love going there and taking pictures.
6. Honesty is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching TV and relaxing with no kiddies, tomorrow my plans include getting my beautiful girls back home and Sunday, I want to have so much fun at the cottage, swimming, having a BBQ, visiting with amazing family & friends and having fireworks - can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...