Thursday, May 06, 2010

13 Things I Know About Making My Dreams Come True


Here's my Thursday Thirteen for this week.


#1) Becoming a photographer is capturing all of me heart, mind & soul.


#2) I am a powerful, intimate, confident & free woman & I CAN DO THIS!!


#3) I Deserve to have all my dreams come true.


#4) The small steps I am taking are leading towards my desired end result.


#5) I AM good enough.


#6) I am trusting in the power of the universe.


#7) I am in charge of whether or not my dreams come true - not anyone else.


#8) I am at a place where I can see my dream come true. I will succeed.


#9) I will never give up!


#10) Motivation and positivity are key.


#11) I will take advantage of all opportunities that open up in achieving my goal.


#12) Writing down my steps and goals is helping me see the end result.


#13) I am filled with commitment.

3 comments:

colleen said...

You go girl!

Alice Audrey said...

Yep. You CAN do this. What's more, I think you should.

Frances said...

Discovering the power of the digital camera was a turning point in my life.
May all your dreams come true.
I played TT too - with photos :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...