Saturday, August 02, 2008

Brillante Weblog Award

I absolutely cannot believe it but I was chosen for this blog award not just once but twice by Heather and Emily .







I am so excited and so very surprised! Thank you so much!!
And to pass it along I would like to nominate the following blogs.
1. Bonnie Rose
2. Jill
3. Sarah
4. Benita
5. Gingerkitty
6. Maureen
7. Noelia

The rules for this award are:
  1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
  2. Link to the person you received your award from.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

4 comments:

mborrero said...

thank you for the award

Bonita Rose said...

awww thanks Sandra.. ur soo nice.. enjoy your Sunday, u made my day!

Sarah Coggins said...

Thanks, Sandra! :)

Maureen said...

Thank you very much Sandra. I greatly appericate it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...