Thursday, August 30, 2007

SCHOOL????????

I can't believe my whole summer has flown by - it seems as if it has in a blur. I feel like I have wasted my summer doing - I don't know what - nothing I guess. It feels like I have not really accomplished anything all summer or enjoyed the beautiful weather. I have not really been outdoors all summer. And here it is, the end of August. The kids start back to school next week already. It seems like they just got out. Back into a whole new bunch of routines and schedules. My goal this school year is to be a batter mom, to be more organized and follow a better schedule, to allow my kids to learn and grow. I just feel like lately I haven't been myself, or really been there the right way for them and I know that has to change. Starting today - I will challenge myself to make the difference, to accomplish the things I set out to do, and to be the best damn mommy I can ever be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...