Wednesday, May 24, 2006

2 Peas Wednesday Blogger Challenge

Join us today if you blog. challenge: Random YOU:
Fave hair style you ever had: actually the one I have right now (my pic on the blog)
Fave song on the radio you just love right now: My Jesus by Todd Agnew
Fave tv show: criminal minds
Fave musical artist: Casting Crowns & Pocket Full of Rocks
Fave thing to eat for supper: spaghetti with sauce & ground beef
Fave movie: Ever After
Best date you ever went on: my ex-husband took me to a spa for the day, they did my hair & makeup and I got dressed there then he took me to a restaurant overlooking the city that turns. It was for our anniversary and it was awesome!!
Your most fave friend: My best friend is Steve - he is my strength - he has stuck with me through a lot of crap
The best Christmas present you ever recvd to date: the Christmas my 1st daughter was born my ex-husband gave me a saphire ring. It always reminded me of being a mom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...