Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stylish Blog Award

I was nominated to receive the Stylish Blog award from KarenSue at ScrapWhenICan . I am so thankful! Go check out her blog - lots of fun!


So, I am supposed to list 8 things about me and then nominate 8 blogs I love to receive the Stylish Blog Award.
8 Things About Me:
1. I am a stay at home mom and I love it. (I am actually on sick leave but being home for my girls all the time is a dream come true.)
2. I have started a small photography business doing portraits, weddings, events.
3. I dream of publishing a book of my best photographs (architecture, objects, landscapes).
4. I have created almost 600 digital scrapbooking layouts in the past 4 years.
5. I am completely addicted to apples with salt.
6. I have been dealing with mental health issue for the past 12 years.
7. I spend way too much time on the computer.
8. I am learning to love who I am and love where I am at in my life.
And now, I nominate the following blogs to receive the Stylish Blogger Awards:
3. Lee @ Embrace Life
5. Sarah @ 2Paws Designs
6. Monica @ Pixel Perfect
7. Amber @ Music and Reading (this is my 11 year old daughter's blog)
8.

1 comment:

jillconyers said...

Thank you Sandra :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...