Saturday, March 03, 2007

2 Peas Friday Blogger Challenge - Comfort Foods

Join us today Friday if you blog. Fave comfort food?? what's yours? blog about it.
I have two very special comfort foods. The first is a hot cup of coffee. It can
something I drink in the morning or very late at night. there is just some
thing so comforting about holding a hot cup of black coffee in my hands. I am not quite sure what it is, perhaps the warm, perhaps the taste. Whatever it is it seems to sooth me. It quites my mind, it relaxes me, and it gives me pure joy.

The second comfort food I have is a hot bowl of mushroom soup with lots of pepper. this is what I eat when I am not feeling well or when I am sad. It warms me throughout my whole body and brings me comfort I can hardly begin to even describe.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...